Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dear Madam

I am not sure why you said the things that you did but your words hurt. I'm trying my best to get back up. You do not know what is happening in my life and my family so please don't form your judgments solely based on your perception which is short-sighted and therefore misguided.

We get what we are given and we deal in our own way. I'd appreciate it if you stick to the specifications of your job rather than give unsolicited advice on my affairs. It is one thing to talk incessantly about the righteousness of the God above, and quite another thing entirely to be a good person. God never passed judgment even to the most sinful. Ah, to be human!

Note to self: Struggle and try to never be unkind. It's an uphill battle but the only one worth fighting. :) Chin up, and let it pass. :) Also, don't join the game later. Also, work harder! Lastly, you can't argue with silence.


1 comment: