Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 1


Every now and then I glance up to see whether someone  sent a new message, hoping it’d turn out to be you.  I think I’ll do this waiting everyday until it is very clear that it will never come, and I’ll have no other recourse but acceptance. (What else is there to do if something is beyond your ability to change but accept? Actually, I don’t even need to accept, because the situation doesn’t depend on me. It is just the way it is.)
I wish you miss me even half as much as I miss you. I’ll go to sleep just so time will move faster and this day turns into the next, hopefully edge closer to that point when I’ll be okay.
I miss you.

i don't know where I mustered the strength to tell you to keep silent, and to pledge my own, I hope I talk to you soon, though. I hope to see the red light, and hear the tune meant to signal a message from you. I hope.

I'm sleeping to dream about you, and I'm so tired, of having to live without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment