Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Current State
i
I am done with sentiment for the moment. I think I need to recollect old pieces of myself and start from there. Figure out what I've done so far, which ones I've done poorly, which ones I've done well. I need to reexamine the validity of my beliefs and actions, reiterate to myself how habits turn to character and how character defines us all. But maybe a single night for catharsis?
ii
There are more things to write and think about. I have had a lot of experiences I just run through without much analysis. I have to verbalize, clarify to myself what I've learned about these things. I need to train myself for better and more introspection. :) To learning.
iii
To you, who always get it & to you whom I don't always get & to you, my unlikely friend:
I wish we never fall out. You keep together the bit of sanity and certainty I still have. Please understand that I am going through a tough time and I know this will all pass, just a bit more patience. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment